A Step-by-Step Guide to Thin Crust Dough Pizza Recipe
This online video contains the ingredients of making thin crust dough pizza and how to bake thin crust pizza.
We can assist you with whatever recipes you want for every occasion. We are all about recipes around the World and are energized to share everything we know about food and beverages with our viewers.
Here’s what you will see in this online video:
1. 1 envelope dry yeast
2. 1/4 teaspoon sugar
3. 3/4 cup lukewarm water (105 F)
Stir yeast and sugar into water, let sit for 8 minutes or so.
In a bowl (or food processor) mix
4. 1 3/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour or bread flour
5. 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Add the yeast mixture. If utilizing a food processor, continue running until dough forms a ball, 10-20 seconds. By hand, mix with a sturdy spoon until ready to knead.
2. On a floured surface turn out the dough. Knead the dough for 2 minutes or so.
If dough is a very little sticky, dust your fingers and counter with flour,
(but as little as possible).
3. Roll out by hand for a 12″ pizza. Place in lightly oiled pizza pan using your fingertips to press up to the edge and forming a shallow lip. Sauce, cheese, and top with preferred ingredients.
4. Bake at 500F in the pre-heated oven for 8-12 minutes, the edges will turn a nice golden brown when done. The dough will be firm and crispy, not soggy and soft like many other dough.